Vienna Philharmonic, Boskovsky - Overtures Of Old Vienna mp3
Title: Overtures Of Old Vienna
Date of release: Mar 1969
Catalog number: SXL 6383, SXL.6383
Size MP3: 2423 mb
Size FLAC: 1370 mb
|1||"Donna Diana" Overture|
Composed By – Emil Nikolaus Von Reznicek
|2||"Die Lustigen Weiber Von Windsor" Overture|
Composed By – Otto Nicolai
|3||"Der Opernball" Overture|
Composed By – Richard Heuberger
|4||"Prinz Methusalem" Overture|
Composed By – Johann Strauss
|5||"Die Fledermaus" Overture|
Composed By – Johann Strauss
|STS15509||Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, Willi Boskovsky||Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, Willi Boskovsky - Vienna Spectacular (LP, Album)||London Records||STS15509||US||1969|
|SXL 6383, SXL.6383||Vienna Philharmonic, Boskovsky||Vienna Philharmonic, Boskovsky - Overtures Of Old Vienna (LP)||Decca, Decca||SXL 6383, SXL.6383||UK||1969|
|SXL 6383||Vienna Philharmonic, Boskovsky||Vienna Philharmonic, Boskovsky - Overtures Of Old Vienna (LP)||Decca||SXL 6383||Spain||1968|
|C 03314||Vienna Philharmonic, Boskovsky||Vienna Philharmonic, Boskovsky - Overtures Of Old Vienna (Cass, Album, Club)||World Cassette Club||C 03314||Australia||1977|
|31C 051 63621||Vienna Philharmonic, Boskovsky||Vienna Philharmonic, Boskovsky - Aberturas Da Velha Viena (LP, Album, Club)||London Records||31C 051 63621||Brazil||1979|
- Conductor – Willi Boskovsky
- Engineer – James Lock
- Mastered By – G
- Orchestra – Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
- Photography By – Fotostudio Josef Vouk (tracks: Vouk)
- Producer – Christopher Raeburn
- Sleeve Notes – Ronald Hill
This is the first UK version for this Category.
This LP was not released on a 'grooved wideband' label.
- Black/silver 'wideband' labels, NO 'groove'
- "MADE IN ENGLAND BY" at 11 o'clock
- "℗ 1968"
- Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on side 1 only
- "B.I.E.M." in a box on side 2 only
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- No flipbacks
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- "Cover: "FUNERAL OF THE CARNIVAL" Adapted from:-
No. 18 of the series of engravings published under the general heading
"Scenes of Vienna" by the Bureau der Theaterzeitung.[...]"
- "© 1969, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Sleeve printed in England by S.P. Ltd."
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- Sleeve notes in English only on back
- SXL 6383 on sleeve
- SXL.6383 on labels
- "Universal Edns." applies to track B1 only
- Recorded 25 - 28 June and 22 - 24 September 1968 in the Sofiensaal, Vienna
- Labelography code: ED3
- This recording was not issued in monophonic form anymore
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZAL-8512-2G B JT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZAL-8513-4G U JT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZAL.8512 - 2G
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZAL.8513 - 1G
- Rights Society (Applies to side B only): B.I.E.M.
- Recorded At – Sofiensaal
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Printed By – Senol Printing Ltd.
- Made By – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Published By – Universal Edition