Steve Roden / In Be Tween Noise - Lamp (Within / Without The Skin) mp3
Title: Lamp (Within / Without The Skin)
Style: Abstract, Experimental, Ambient
Date of release: 1998
Label: Interior Sounds
Catalog number: NPIB-4
Size MP3: 2820 mb
Size FLAC: 2299 mb
|2||The Spell Will Illuminate||2:59|
- Mastered By – William Cooke
- Sounds [Sounds Generated By], Composed By [Organized By] – Steve Roden
Recorded at Starfish Studios - "l'etoile de mer".
Mastered @ Abbey Tape.
Thanks to Jerome Noetinger.
'Undulant Spores' for B. Guenter.
The spell will illuminate the spirit of A.A.
"Every sound on this recording was generated by rubbing, bowing, plucking, scratching, etc. a 1952 sprayed plastic and metal ribbed bubble lamp designed by George Nelson and manufactured by the Howard Miller Clock Company. Some of the sounds were recorded directly, some were manipulated and processed electronically.
Absolutely no other objects, instruments, or sound generators were used in the making of this recording." - back cover
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94G4
- Matrix / Runout: [DADC logo] A0100263941-0101 14 A1
- Recorded At – Starfish Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Tape
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – A0100263941-0101