Ramones - Rocket To Russia mp3
Title: Rocket To Russia
Style: Rock & Roll, Punk
Date of release: 1977
Catalog number: SR 6042
Size MP3: 1828 mb
Size FLAC: 1512 mb
|1||I Don't Care||1:38|
|3||Sheena Is A Punk Rocker||2:49|
|4||Why Is It Always This Way||2:32|
Written-By – Frazier, White, Harris, Wilson
|7||I Wanna Be Well||2:28|
|8||Teen Age Lobotomy||2:00|
|9||I Can't Give You Anything||1:57|
|10||We're A Happy Family||2:47|
|12||Here Today, Gone Tomorrow||2:47|
|14||Do You Wanna Dance|
Written-By – Freeman
- Art Direction – John Gillespie
- Bass – Dee Dee Ramone
- Coordinator [Artistic Coordination] – Arturo Vega
- Drums – Tommy Ramone
- Engineer – Ed Stasium
- Engineer [Assistant] – Don Berman
- Guitar – Johnny Ramone
- Illustration [Back Cover And Inside Drawings] – John Holmstrom
- Lead Vocals – Joey Ramone
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Producer – T. Erdelyi, Tony Bongiovi
- Written-By – The Ramones (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5, B7)
Sire Records, Inc.
Marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc.
All selections published by Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc./Taco Tunes (ASCAP),
except B2 copyright © 1958 Clockus Music, Inc. (BMI)
and B6 copyright © 1964 Beechwood Music Crop. (BMI)
Recorded at Media Sound, New York.
Mixed at Power Station, New York.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
Comes with a black / white lyric sleeve.
No barcode on the back cover. No adress on the label.
First version of Ramones Rocket To Russia. The first copies was pressed at three different pressing plants (Los Angeles, Winchester or Jacksonville). This is the Capitol Records Pressing plant in Jacksonville, IL pressing.
Pressed By uncredited, identified by runout etchings.
- Matrix / Runout (etched in runout, side A): SR-1-6042-JW 1 #2
- Matrix / Runout (etched in runout, side B): SR-2-6042-JW 1 #1
- Matrix / Runout (stamped in runout, side A & B): STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (etched in runout, side A (variation 1)): SR-1-6042-JW 1 #1
- Matrix / Runout (etched in runout, side B (variation 1)): SR-2-6042-JW 1 #1
- Matrix / Runout (etched in runout, side A (variation 2)): SR-1-6042-JW 1 #1
- Matrix / Runout (etched in runout, side B (variation 2)): SR-2-6042-LW1
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville