New Order - Ceremony mp3
Style: New Wave
Date of release: Mar 1981
Catalog number: FAC. 33, FAC 33/12
Size MP3: 1030 mb
Size FLAC: 2218 mb
|2||In A Lonely Place||6:12|
|FAC. 33, FAC 33/12||New Order||Ceremony (12", Single, Gre)||Factory, Factory||FAC. 33, FAC 33/12||UK||1981|
|FAC. 33, FAC 33||New Order||Ceremony (7", Single, Lyn)||Factory, Factory||FAC. 33, FAC 33||UK||1981|
|FAC. 33, FAC 33/12||New Order||Ceremony (12", Single, Gre)||Factory, Factory||FAC. 33, FAC 33/12||Ireland||1981|
|FAC 33/12||New Order||Ceremony (12", Promo)||Factory||FAC 33/12||Australia||1983|
|FAC 33||New Order||Ceremony (12", Single, RP, W/Lbl)||Factory||FAC 33||UK||1981|
- Plated By – EG
- Producer – Martin Hannett
- Written-By – Joy Division
Two versions of the green sleeved issue exist:
Version 1 - (Dark) British racing green, bronze type & border.
Version 2 (this) - (Lighter) forest green, gold type & border.
There were two different editions of the record released using this sleeve:
1) Original version of "Ceremony" (without Gillian Gilbert). Side A groove etching: "Watching Love Grow - Forever"
2) Re-recorded version of "Ceremony" (with Gillian Gilbert). Side A groove etching: "This Is Why Events Unnerve Me".
This version of the record was released in the new cream & blue sleeve, but there were green sleeves left over from the original pressing which were used rather than being discarded.
The cover and runoffs of the record states the catalogue number as FAC 33 (the same as the 7"), but the label state FAC 33/12, denoting the 12" release.
Although the centre labels have the date 22/1/81 as part of the artwork, this release came out in March.
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, etched, stamped): FAC 33 A1 EG WATCHING LOVE GROW - FOREVER TOWNHOUSE
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B, etched, stamped): FAC 33 B1 EG HOW I WISH WE WERE HERE WITH YOU NOW TOWNHOUSE
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Published By – Fractured Music