Korn - Follow The Leader mp3
Title: Follow The Leader
Style: Funk Metal, Nu Metal, Heavy Metal
Date of release: 18 Aug 1998
Label: Immortal Records , Epic, Epic Records Group
Catalog number: EK 69001, 69001
Size MP3: 1768 mb
Size FLAC: 2125 mb
|1||Got The Life||3:45|
|3||Reclaim My Place||4:32|
|5||Dead Bodies Everywhere||4:44|
Drums [Additional] – Justin Walden
|8||My Gift To You||7:15|
|10||All In The Family|
Drums [Additional] – Justin WaldenGuest [Appearance], Vocals, Written-By [Additional] – Fred DurstProgrammed By [Additional] – Tommy D.
Drums [Additional], Programmed By [Additional] – Justin WaldenGuest [Appearance] – Tre HardsonVocals, Written-By [Additional] – Trevant Hardson
|12||Children Of The Korn|
Guest [Appearance], Vocals – Ice CubeProgrammed By [Additional] – Justin WaldenWritten-By [Additional] – O'Shea Jackson
|15||Freak On A Leash||4:15|
|16||Earache My Eye|
Vocals – Cheech MarinWritten-By – Cheech Marin, Gay De Lorne, Tommy Chong
- A&R – Paul Pontius
- Artwork [Art Host] – Aimee Macauley
- Artwork [Cover] – Greg Capullo, Todd McFarlane
- Bass – Fieldy
- Cover [Coloring] – Brian Haberlin
- Crew [KornKrew] – Aron "Miserable" Michealski, Bill "Skeeter" Chappell, Chris "Kare Bear" Baird, Danny "Ham Cam" Hamilton, David "Gunk" Selg, Erik "For Fuck's Sake" Barrett, Graham "Grim Reaper" Holmes, Judd "Jack Hammer" Kalish, Michael "Chicken" Lamb, Michael "Caco" Villalovos, Tony "Loc" Cruz
- Design [Cover] – Brent Ashe
- Drums – David
- Edited By [Digitally] – Don C. Tyler
- Engineer [Pre-Production] – Chris Baird
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For TME] – Terry Fitzgerald
- Guitar – Head , Munky
- Legal [Representation] – Gene Salomon, Esq., Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp
- Management [Business] – Gudvi, Chapnick & Oppenheim, Michael Oppenheim
- Management, Executive-Producer – The Firm
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
- Photography By – Joseph Cultice
- Producer – Korn, Steve Thompson, Toby Wright
- Recorded By – Toby Wright
- Recorded By [Additional], Recorded By [Assisted By] – John Ewing Jr.
- Technician [Studio Drum Technician] – Judd Kalish
- Technician [Studio Guitar Technician And Sounds] – Michael Villalovos
- Vocals, Bagpipes – Jonathan Davis
- Written-By – Korn (tracks: 13 to 25.1)
Packaged in a clear jewel case with a 10 panel foldout insert.
Track 25 contains a hidden track (track 25.3). Track 25.1 lasts for 7:15 before a period of silence.
Recorded at NRG Recording, North Hollywood
Mixed at Southern Tracks Studio, Atlanta, GA
Mastered at Precision Mastering
Rehearsal: Media Kitchen Rehearsals, Gardena, CA
All songs copyright 1997 except tracks 17, 20 and 24 copyright 1998
All songs published by WB Music Corp./Jolene Cherry Music/Goathead? Music/All rights administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) except "Earache My Eye" Almo Music Corp. (ASCAP)
Additional on the following:
"All In The Family" - Zomba Enterprises Inc./Big Bizkit Music (ASCAP) administered by Zomba Enterprises Inc. (ASCAP)
"Children Of The Korn" - WB Music Corp./Gangsta Boogie Music (ASCAP) all rights on behalf of Gangsta Boogie Music (ASCAP) administered by WB Music Corp.
"Cameltosis" - Bridges In Babylon Music (BMI) administered by EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)
Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit appears courtesy of Flip/Interscope Records
Ice Cube appears courtesy of Priority Records
Trevant Hardson of Pharcyde appears courtesy of Delicious Vinyl
© 1998 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ 1998 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Manufactured by Epic
- Barcode: 074646900123
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-69001-2 3
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1): DIDP-096020 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variation 1): IFPI L336
- Mould SID Code (Variation 1): IFPI 5100
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2): DIDP-096020 G3 1A 04
- Mastering SID Code (Variation 2): L423
- Mould SID Code (Variation 2): IFPI 7250
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 3): DIDP-096020 08
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L336
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5100
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 4 (Mirrored)): DIDP-096020 5
- Mastering SID Code (Variation 4): IFPI L322
- Mould SID Code (Variation 4): IFPI 501C
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 5 (Mirrored)): DIDP-096020 6
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI L322
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 5024
- ASIN: B000009QOR
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Record Company – Sony Music
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Pressed By – DADC – DIDP-096020
- Recorded At – NRG Studios
- Mixed At – Southern Tracks
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Jolene Cherry Music
- Published By – Goat Head? Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Big Bizkit Music
- Published By – Gangsta Boogie Music
- Published By – Bridges In Babylon Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – India Music Inc.