En Vogue - Too Gone, Too Long mp3
Title: Too Gone, Too Long
Style: RnB/Swing, UK Garage, Drum n Bass, Garage House
Category: Electronic / Hip-hop & Rap
Date of release: 1997
Country: UK & Europe
Label: EastWest Records America, EastWest
Catalog number: 7559-63909-0, E3909T
Size MP3: 2978 mb
Size FLAC: 2620 mb
|1||Too Gone, Too Long (Radio Edit)|
Acoustic Guitar – Dean ParksElectric Guitar – Michael ThompsonEngineer – Felipe ElguetaKeyboards – David FosterMixed By – Mick GuzauskiMixed By [Assisted By] – John MoonyProgrammed By [Synclavier Programming] – Simon Franglen
|2||Whatever (Tuff Jam Unda-Vybe Dub)|
Engineer – Gavin MillsKeyboards – Brian TharmeManagement [Tuff Jam] – Fifty First RecordingsRemix – Tuff JamRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Karl (Tuff Enuff) Brown, Matt (Jam) Lamont
|3||Whatever (Mucho Soul Remix)|
Edited By [Digital Editing] – Dan YashivEngineer [Assistant] – Edwin "El Mundial" RamirezEngineer [Mix] – Gus GarcesRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Eddie Perez, Freddie Sanon
|4||Whatever (Roni's Searching For A New Key Mix)|
Remix, Producer [Additional Production] – Roni Size
|7559-63908-2, E3908CD||En Vogue||Too Gone, Too Long (CD, Single)||EastWest Records America, EastWest Records America||7559-63908-2, E3908CD||Europe||1997|
|7550-63908-2||En Vogue||Too Gone, Too Long (CD, Single, Car)||Warner Music Australia||7550-63908-2||Australia||1997|
|64150-2||En Vogue||Too Gone, Too Long (CD, Single, Dra)||EastWest Records America||64150-2||US||1997|
|7559-64142-4, E3908C||En Vogue||Too Gone, Too Long (Cass, Single)||EastWest Records America, Elektra||7559-64142-4, E3908C||US||1997|
|7559-64142-4, E3908C||En Vogue||Too Gone, Too Long (Cass, Single)||EastWest Records America, EastWest Records America||7559-64142-4, E3908C||UK & Europe||1997|
- A&R – Merlin Bobb
- A&R [A&R Coordination], Coordinator [A&R Coordination] – Kim Spikes, Mark Haddad, Rick Brown
- Art Direction – Alli
- Co-producer – Giuliano Franco
- Coordinator [Production] – Ivy Skoff (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Design – Lili Picou
- Engineer [Assistant] – Paul Boutin (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Manny Marroaquin (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Executive-Producer – En Vogue, Sylvia Rhone
- Guitar – Mark Coleman (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Management – The Left Bank Organization
- Photography By – Matthew Rolston
- Producer – Babyface (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Producer, Arranged By – David Foster (tracks: A1)
- Programmed By [Midi Programmer] – Randy Walker (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Synthesizer, Drum Programming – Giuliano Franco (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Synthesizer, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Drum Programming – Babyface (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Written-By – Babyface (tracks: A2 to B2), Diane Warren (tracks: A1), Franco Giuliano (tracks: A2 to B2)
Printed on back cover:
Produced and arranged [...] for Chartmaker, Inc.
Realsongs, (ASCAP) Copyright 1997.
Recorded at Chartmaker Studios, Westlake Studios
Mixed at Record Plant
[A2 to B1]
Produced [...] for ECAF Productions, Inc.
copyright 1997 Sony/ATV Songs LLC, ECAF Music, (BMI)/No INtro Publishing/ E-Two Music, (ASCAP). All rights on behalf of Song[sic]/ ATV Songs, LLC, ECAF Music administered by Sony/ ATV Music Publishing
Recorded and mixed at Brandon's Way Recording, Los Angeles, CA.
Remix and additional production by Eddie Perez for Mucho Soul Productions & Freddie Sanon for Rhythm of Life.
Remixed at Soundworks.
Digital editing [...] at Bass Hit Studios.
Remix and additional production [...] for Tuff Jam Productions.
Mixed at Catch Studio
David Foster appears courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp.
From the album "EV3" eastwest records 62057
℗+© 1997 Elektra Entertainment Group, a division of Warner Communications Inc.
A Time Warner Company. For the United States and WEA International, Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in Germany by [Warner 'W' logo] Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
- Barcode (Text): 0 75596 39090 3
- Label Code: LC 1557
- Rights Society (A1 to B2): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A2 to B2): BMI
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped): WMME Alsdorf 755 963909-0-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped): WMME Alsdorf 755 963909-0-B
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Produced For – Chartmaker, Inc.
- Produced For – ECAF Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Mucho Soul Productions
- Produced For – Rhythm Of Life
- Produced For – Tuff Jam Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Published By – Realsongs
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – ECAF Music
- Published By – No Intro Publishing
- Published By – E Two Music
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Chartmaker Studios
- Recorded At – Westlake Studios
- Recorded At – Brandon's Way Recording
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Brandon's Way Recording
- Mixed At – Catch Studios
- Remixed At – Soundworks, New York
- Edited At – Bass Hit Studios
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Pressed By – WMME Alsdorf