» » DJ Backup, DJ Kerny - Blend Up The Spot

DJ Backup, DJ Kerny - Blend Up The Spot mp3

DJ Backup, DJ Kerny - Blend Up The Spot mp3 Performer: DJ Backup, DJ Kerny
Title: Blend Up The Spot
Style: Boom Bap, Conscious, Gangsta, Hardcore Hip-Hop, Jazzy Hip-Hop
Category: Hip-hop & Rap
Date of release: 2001
Country: Europe
Label: Coast2Coast Tapes
Size MP3: 2783 mb
Size FLAC: 1914 mb
Rating: 4.1

Tracklist

1Jeru The DamajaEl Presidente
2Curse Denk An Mich
3Shabaam SahdeeqEat This Year
4RAGEiszeit
5Jay-ZWho You Wit
6NasIt Ain't Hard To Tell
7Masta Ace, GuruConflict
8The RootsWhat You Want
9Black Eyed PeasKarma
10Dilated PeoplesThe Platform (Erick Sermon Remix)
11Def SquadGet Da Money
Featuring – Ja Rule
12M.O.P., Kool G RapLegendary Street Team
13DJ BackupSome Applause, ...Please
14M.O.P.Ante Up
15Big LM.V.P. (Remix)
16Rasco Bustin
17 B-Side
18Shabaam SahdeeqConcrete
Featuring – Xzibit
19Cocoa BrovazSuper Brooklyn
20Big NoydGrimy Way
Featuring – Prodigy
21Keith MurrayIncredible
Featuring – LL Cool J
22Chosen FewSun Chasers
23Iriscience & Maylay SparksCopenhagen
24Mos Def, Ghostface KillahMs Fat Booty 2
25Big L, Esoteric , Inspectah DeckOn Da Mic/Speaking Real Words
26Tony Starks, Lauryn Hill, Headcrack, Cella DwellasApollo Kids/Fugeela/Mudslide
27NoreagaN.O.R.E.
28Mobb DeepHoodlum
Featuring – Big Noyd, Rakim
29Nature Ultimate High (Pete Rock Rmx)
Featuring – Nas
30Kool SavasSchwule Rapper
31DJ KernyIntro
32DefariPeoples Choice
33The High & MightyB-Boy Document 99
Featuring – Mad Skillz, Mos Def
34Dynamite DeluxeMcees
35Sway & King TechThe Anthem
Featuring – Chino XL, DJ Revolution, Eminem, Jayo Felony, KRS-One, Kool G Rap, Pharoahe Monch, RZA, Tech N9ne, Xzibit
36 A-Side
37Fat JoeJohn Blaze
Featuring – Big Punisher, Nas

Notes

There is no original version on this one. 95% of the songs are genuinely blended with other, quite famous rap instrumentals. The other 5% are rare remixes.