Depeche Mode - Everything Counts, Nothing mp3
Title: Everything Counts, Nothing
Date of release: 13 Feb 1989
Catalog number: Bong 16
Size MP3: 1614 mb
Size FLAC: 1233 mb
- Cover – Anton Corbijn, Peter Saville Associates
- Engineer – Alan Moulder
- Producer – Depeche Mode
- Recorded By – Randy Ezratty
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Billy Yodelman, John Harris, Mark Shane
- Written-By – M.L. Gore
Both sides recorded live at the Pasadena Rose Bowl, June 18th 1988.
Recorded for Effanel Music on the Westwood One Mobile.
Mixed at Swanyard Studio, London.
Published by Grabbing Hands/Sonet.
From the forthcoming album, video and film "101"
℗ 1989 Mute Records Limited
© 1988 Mute Records Limited, 429 Harrow Road, London W10 4RE.
Made in Great Britain
Durations do not appear on the release.
This is the release with no copyright on label a.
There is a second version with copyright on label a.
Pressed at MPO Averton
Mastered at Townhouse Studios, London
- Barcode: 5 016025 130160
- Matrix / Runout (Handwritten etchings Side A): 7 BONG 16 A¹ TOWNHOUSE DMM DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (Handwritten etchings Side B): 7 BONG 16 B¹ TOWNHOUSE DAMONT
- Barcode (Scanned): 5016025130160
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – MPO
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Mixed At – Swanyard Studios
- Published By – Grabbing Hands
- Published By – Sonet Publishing