Buffy Sainte-Marie - Running For The Drum mp3
Title: Running For The Drum
Style: Folk Rock
Category: Rock / Folk & Country
Date of release: 07 Jul 2009
Label: Appleseed Recordings
Catalog number: APR CD 1117, APR CD/DVD 1117
Size MP3: 2951 mb
Size FLAC: 1342 mb
|1||America The Beautiful|
Arranged By [Vienna Symphonic String Arrangements] – Chris BirkettGuitar [Slack Key Guitar] – Pat CockettWords By – Katherine Lee Bates, Samuel A. WardWords By [Additional New Words], Music By [Additional New Music], Keyboards, Sampler [Drum Samples] – Buffy Sainte-Marie
|2||Easy Like The Snow Falls Down|
Drum Programming – Roger JacobsFinger Cymbals [Cymbals] – Chris BirkettKeyboards [D50 Keyboard, Keyboard Bass] – Buffy Sainte-Marie
|3||Little Wheel Spin And Spin|
Guitar – Buffy Sainte-MarieSinging Bowls [Tibetan Bowl], Percussion, Effects [Keyboard Ambient Effects] – Chris Birkett
|4||Still This Love Goes On|
Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards [Keyboard Flute] – Buffy Sainte-MarieGuitar [Slack Key Guitar] – Pat Cockett
|5||Working For The Government|
Loops [Original Drum Loop] – Roger JacobsPercussion, Drum Programming [Additional Drum Programming], Vocals [End Distorted Vocal Jam] – Chris BirkettPerformer [Powwow Sample] – Whitefish Jrs
|6||I Bet My Heart On You|
Drums – Adrian FiorelliHandclaps [Claps] – Buffy Sainte-Marie, Chris BirkettKeyboards [Keyboard Acoustic Bass] – Chris BirkettPiano [Acoustic Piano] – Taj Mahal
|7||No No Keshagesh|
Drum Programming, Effects [Sound Effects] – Jim BirkettDrums – Chris Birkett
|8||To The Ends Of The World|
Drums – Adrian FiorelliElectric Piano [Rhodes Electric Piano], Keyboards [Keyboard Strings] – Buffy Sainte-Marie
Acoustic Guitar – Buffy Sainte-MarieBass – Neil ChapmanDrums – Kevan McKenzieElectric Guitar [First Electric Guitar], Soloist [Solo] – Monte HortonElectric Guitar [Second Electric Guitar], Keyboards, Acoustic Bass – Chris BirkettEngineer – Steve Payne
|10||When I Had You|
Acoustic Bass – Nico MirandeFinger Cymbals [Cymbals] – Chris BirkettSteel Guitar [Lap Steel Guitar] – Kirk Smart
|11||Too Much Is Never Enough|
Bass – Nico MirandeDrums – Cyril DietKeyboards – Buffy Sainte-Marie
|12||Cho Cho Fire|
Guitar, Drum Programming – Chris BirkettPerformer [Powwow Sample] – Black Lodge SingersRecorded By [Additional Recording] – Rodney Obey
|13||A Multimedia Life|
Executive Producer [Dvd Executive Producer] – Gilles PaquinFilm Director [Directed By] – Joan ProwseProducer [Dvd Produced By] – Joan Prowse, John PessaiScript By [Writer] – John Einarson
|09492-21475-8-5||Buffy Sainte-Marie||Running For The Drum (CD, Album, RE + DVD-V, NTSC + Ltd, Dig)||Gypsy Boy Music||09492-21475-8-5||Canada||2008|
|COOKCD493||Buffy Sainte-Marie||Running For The Drum (CD, Album, RE + DVD)||Cooking Vinyl||COOKCD493||Europe||2009|
|COOKCD493PROMO||Buffy Sainte-Marie||Running For The Drum (CD, Album, Promo, RE, Dig + DVD, Promo)||Cooking Vinyl||COOKCD493PROMO||Europe||2009|
- Bass – Chris Birkett (tracks: 1.1, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6)
- Design [Cover Design] – Buffy Sainte-Marie, Patrick Duffy
- Electric Guitar – Chris Birkett (tracks: 1.1, 1.5 to 1.8)
- Engineer [All Songs Engineered By] – Chris Birkett (tracks: 1.1 to 1.12)
- Mastered By – Scott Foster (tracks: 1.1 to 1.12)
- Photography By [Photos, Booklet Cover] – Trevor Brady
- Photography By [Photos, Cover, Pgs 4, 8, 11] – Emerson & Lowe
- Photography By [Photos, Digipack Extra Panel] – Denise Grant
- Photography By [Photos, Pg 2] – Brian Geltner
- Photography By [Photos, Pg 5] – D. Boy
- Photography By [Photos, Pg 6] – Norman Seeff
- Piano [Acoustic Piano] – Buffy Sainte-Marie (tracks: 1.6 to 1.8)
- Producer, Mixed By – Buffy Sainte-Marie (tracks: 1.1 to 1.12), Chris Birkett (tracks: 1.1 to 1.12)
- Soloist [Solo] – Chris Birkett (tracks: 1.5, 1.7 to 1.9)
- Tambourine – Buffy Sainte-Marie (tracks: 1.2, 1.8, 1.9)
- Vocals – Buffy Sainte-Marie
- Vocals [Powwow], Backing Vocals [Backup Vocals] – Buffy Sainte-Marie (tracks: 1.1 to 1.3)
- Words By, Music By – Buffy Sainte-Marie (tracks: 1.1 to 1.10, 1.12)
Recorded At: Chateau Richard, Bordeaux, France; Chris Birkett Productions, 12 Rue Adolphe Cherioux, 92130, Issy-les-moulineaux, France; Buffy's home studio, Kapahi, Hawaii; Kitchen Sync Digital Audio, Toronto, Canada; Trident Sound Studios, Wellington, New Zealand.
Mastered at Universal Mastering Studios East, New York.
Photos: EMI Records (Pg 3), NASA, ESA and A. Nota (STScl//ESA) (starry sky).
CD: ℗ & © 2009 Appleseed Recordings/Gypsy Boy Music, Inc.
Track 1.8, Taj Mahal appears courtesy of Heads Up International
DVD: ℗ & © 2006 CineFocus-Paquin Pictures Inc.
"A Multimedia Life" - A documentary by Joan Prowse including interviews with Joni Mitchell, Robbie Robertson, Randy Bachman and Bill Cosby.
Documentary produced with support from CHUM TV (Bravo!), APTN, SCN, Knowledge Network, Canadian Television Fund, Telefilm Canada, Manitoba Film & Sound, Canadian Independent Film & Video Fund, Nihewan Foundation, YLE Teema Ateljee.
"Still This Loves Goes On" appears on back of digipak, "Still This Love Goes On" appears in booklet.
Gatefold digipak with custom sticker on shrink.
Originally released in 2008 (Gypsy Boy 21475) and in 2009 (Cooking Vinyl 931072).
- Barcode: 611587111722
- Barcode (Text): 6 11587 1117 2 2
- Mastered At – Universal Mastering Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Appleseed Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Gypsy Boy Music Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CineFocus-Paquin Pictures Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Appleseed Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Gypsy Boy Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CineFocus-Paquin Pictures Inc.