Anthrax - Sound Of White Noise mp3
Title: Sound Of White Noise
Style: Thrash, Heavy Metal
Date of release: 1993
Label: Elektra, Warner Music Brasil
Catalog number: M961430-2
Size MP3: 2308 mb
Size FLAC: 2449 mb
|1||1000 Points Of Hate|
Scratches, Musician – Terminator X
Lead Guitar [Leads] – ScottMusic By [Additional] – Frank Bello
Arranged By, Conductor, Orchestrated By, Synthesizer, Written-By, Guitar [Additional], Musician – Angelo BadalamentiGuitar [Additional Tremolo Parts], Guitar [Additional], Musician – Vincent BellGuitar [All The Guitars], Guitar [Second Harmony Lead] – ScottGuitar [Second Harmony Lead] – CharlieSynth, Guitar [Additional], Musician – Art PolhemusSynthesizer, Musician – Kenny Landrum
Guitar [The Intro & Harmony Lead] – Scott
Music By [Additional] – Frank Bello
|8||This Is Not An Exit||6:49|
|9||Hy Pro Glo||4:30|
|10||C₁₁ H₁₇ N₂ O₂ S Na||4:24|
|11||Room For One More||4:54|
|9 61430-2, 61430-2||Anthrax||Sound Of White Noise (CD, Album)||Elektra, Elektra||9 61430-2, 61430-2||US||1993|
|ES 2221||Anthrax||Sound Of White Noise (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Euro Star||ES 2221||Poland||Unknown|
|none||Anthrax||Sound Of White Noise (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Crystal Records||none||Bulgaria||1993|
|7559-61430-1||Anthrax||Sound Of White Noise (LP, Album)||Elektra||7559-61430-1||Europe||1993|
|478||Anthrax||Sound Of White Noise (Cass, Album, Unofficial, Whi)||Star||478||Poland||1993|
- A&R – Steve Ralbovsky
- Art Direction – Robin Lynch
- Artwork [Concepts], Photography By [Photo Concepts] – Paul Elledge
- Artwork [Icons] – Black Dog , Mark Fox
- Bass [4, 6 & 12-string], Vocals – Frank Bello
- Booking [Agency Representation] – Fair Warning , ICM , John Jackson , Marsha Vlasic
- Composed By [All Melody Lines] – Bello, Bush, Ian
- Design – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Drums, Music By, Lyrics By, Artwork [Concepts], Photography By [Photo Concepts] – Charlie Benante
- Engineer – Bryan Carlstrom
- Engineer [Assistant, Drums & Bass Recording] – Ed Korengo, Mike Baumgartner
- Engineer [Assistant, Lead Guitars & Vocals Recording] – Scott Ralston
- Engineer [Assistant, Mixing] – Jennifer Monnar
- Engineer [Assistant, Rhythm Guitars Recording] – Annette Cisneros
- Lead Guitar – Dan Spitz
- Legal – Bill Leibowitz
- Management [For Crazed Mgmt. Inc.] – Jon, Marsha Zazula
- Management [Merchandising] – Bravado , Brockum, Gerry Barad
- Management [Staff] – Alicia De Sena, Art Ring, John Warden, Maria Ferrero, Maria Vesce, Missi Calazzo, Mr. Murray Richman, Victoria Minervini
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Music By, Lyrics By, Vocals – John Bush
- Noises [White Noise Intro & Other Sounds] – Charlie, Scott
- Other [Accounting] – Robbins, Spielman, Slayton & Halfon: Michael Mitnick
- Producer, Arranged By – Anthrax
- Producer, Mixed By – Dave Jerden
- Rhythm Guitar, Bass [6-String], Music By, Lyrics By – Scott Ian
- Technician [Project Key Man] – Mike Tempesta
Drums & bass recorded at A&M Studios.
Rhythm guitars recorded at Eldorado Studio.
Lead guitars & vocals recorded at Cherokee Studios.
Synths and additional guitars on track 8 recorded at Excalibur Studio.
All lyrics © by NFP Music, adm. by Zomba Enterprises, Inc., ASCAP, except track 8 also by Anlon Music Co., ASCAP.
℗1993 Elektra Entertainment
The booklet folds out to a poster
Track 9 "C₁₁ H₁₇ N₂ O₂ S Na" is the chemical formula for sodium pentothal [truth serum]
- Matrix / Runout: MICROSERVICE 05M961430-2 0660/3
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other: SCDPDPF 50/87
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Manufactured By – Microservice - Microfilmagens E Reproduções Técnicas Da Amazônia Ltda.
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola Discos Ltda.
- Manufactured For – Warner Music Brasil Ltda.
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Excalibur Sound Productions
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Published By – NFP Music
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Anlon Music Co.